Do you know an Aromatherapist who may be interested in sharing their story?
Are you an Aromatherapist who would love to participate in keeping the essential oil world alive?
“Interview with an Aromatherapist” was an idea I had years ago and have never had the time to sit down and write the questions. I’ve just been blabbing about my own experiences with aromatherapy and natural perfumery, but I’d love to showcase other interesting people sharing their passion!
In a nutshell:
– a few pics – definitely one of you and then a couple of others in and or around your natural environment. This could be a pic of the flowers in your vase, your dog or kids, your favourite cafe or tree.
– answer the questions
– send it back to me email@example.com
The Questions – Keep Your Answers Brief Please
Who are you?
What’s your business name?
Where are you located?
What is your first scent memory?
What made you study aromatherapy?
What is your most prominent aspect of being an Aromatherapist ? eg do you do massage, make products, teach? Maybe you don’t practice at all? Do you just use aromatherapy in your everyday life?
Give 3 words to describe essential oils.
What is your favourite botanical ingredient (right now)?
Give 3 words in advice to a newcomer using essential oils.
Submit Your Article Checklist
1. Attach the pics as a file with a name eg me, the park, my dog
2. Answer the questions in the body of an email.
3. Include links to your business web site, Facebook page, twitter, and Instagram or any combo of the above – whatever you like
4. Send to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject:
“Interview with an Aromatherapist”
I will let you know when it is being published so you can share it with your friends, followers and social media sites.
NB: I will edit and compile the article. This may mean omitting a photo that you have sent and/or editing out words or phrases if necessary.