Please check out my new book REVELATION! – Reveal Your Destiny with Essential Oils
10 Essential Oil Recipes to Help You Be a Much Happier Person
How can essential oils make you happier?
1. They smell deliciously like nature intended, no cheap alcohols, no additives, no synthetics therefore you can expect a more pure experience of bliss via mother earth
2. Essential oils effect different parts of the brain to positively enhance moods, and also effect hormone production leading to a body that matches good feelings
3. They can change your focus in 3 seconds – from ugh to ah
4. Essential oils are coded molecules of information, carried by natural scent, and with one whiff, your brain can be transformed by this data into a more cohesive mind
5. Their energy contains magic, and effects the subtle energies of the body, expanding your experience of self and leading to a happier you
So let’s check out some easy-peasy recipes to help get your happy on!
1. Scent Your Space
In a traditional oil burner with a candle or a diffuser add 25 drops of oil
“Let’s All Get Along….OK?”
Be nice to each other –
Palmarosa 10 drops
Orange 8 drops
Geranium 7 drops
“Get Yourself Happy First”
Mandarin 8 drops
Lemongrass 8 drops
Cinnamon 6 drops
Cedarwood Himalayan 3 drops
“Release the Day, Embrace Your Soul”
Let go of the blah –
Juniper 6 drops
Bergamot 8 drops
Rose Geranium 7 drops
Clary Sage 4 drops
2. Facial Oil Treatment
Mix one or two drops of essential oil in one teaspoon of carrier oil. You can warm the oil slightly first if desired – it will be very relaxing! Massage your face and rest for 10 minutes. You can also place a cool or warm wet facecloth on your face as a compress over the oil mask. Remove excess oil with a tissue or cloth.
Olive oil 1 teaspoon
Geranium 1 drop
Lavender 1 drop
3. Put A few Drops Of Oil into the bottom of the Shower
This works in a similar way to just taking a whiff straight from the bottle, but if you’ve got an extra minute, it will give you a completely different experience. Your whole body will be immersed in an essential oil steam. Just cover the drain with a cloth or your foot for a couple of minutes and breathe in the medicinal goodness.
Petitgrain 3 drops
4. Nourishing Body Oil Blend
For a coat of your body use 3 teaspoons of carrier oil in a little dish and, add 7 – 8 drops of essential oil. It’s always best to patch test first, before you apply all over.
***** Always put the drops of essential oil into the bottle or dish first, then add the carrier oil. It gives the scents time to create a synergistic fusion.
For a 50ml bottle of oil add 25 drops and see my articles “Ratios for Blending Essential Oils – A Reminder of the Basics” and “Aromatherapy – It’s Easy as 1 2 3”
“Tra La La”
Get your body happy too –
Lemon 3 drops
Rosewood 4 drops
Basil 1 drop
Smile and the world will be your oyster –
Pink Grapefruit 4 drops
Jasmine 3% in jojoba 8 drops * see my article for more info on 3% blends in jojoba
Be grateful and you WILL be happier –
Lavender 3 drops
Peru Balsam 4 drops
5. Pure Pulse Point Perfume
In a little dish mix these oils and anoint your pulse points or chakras – 3 drops of essential oils and dilute with a few drops of carrier oil – always patch test first!
A little squeal of delight never hurt anybody –
Lime 1 drop
Nutmeg 1 drop
Ylang Ylang 1 drop
Be amazed –
Neroli 3% straight from the bottle * see my article for more info on 3% blends in jojoba
Remember to treat yourself first, then everyone will benefit.