Please check out my new book REVELATION! – Reveal Your Destiny with Essential Oils
and many other stores worldwide as a Kindle and Paperback
20 Good Reasons Lavender is the Superhero of Essential Oils
The following is an excerpt from my book:
“Lavender – Singularly Spectacular for General Health”
If it all gets a bit too confusing, lavender is here to save the day. It’s the super hero of essential oils and here are 20 good reasons why:
1. It is a herb that has been used for perfumery and healing for centuries and is still thriving.
2. Lavender’s purple colour is related to the upper chakras, mainly the crown chakra which connects us with the universe and all the knowledge contained within its structure.
3. The perfect oil for use in first aid as it has properties of cell regeneration, anti-bacterial and anti-septic constituents. Perfect for cuts, grazes, falls and anytime first aid is required. Even rushing to someone’s aid with a little bottle of lavender can help shock and fright.
4. A great after sun oil and THE one indicated oil to use for any kind of burn.
5. Great for relaxing and inducing sleep.
6. It is calming and can be used for headaches and as an antidote for sadness and depression.
7. A wonderful tonic for the heart both physically and meta-physically.
8. It has warming and cooling properties and could be considered a balancing oil – an oil of evening things out. I call it the oil of solidarity.
9. Treats insect bites by immediately stopping the itching.
10. It’s easy to find and relatively inexpensive.
11. It’s grown and produced all over the world, each region giving its scent and quality to the oil.
12. Lavender oil can be inhaled as a steam for colds, coughs and sinus infections to relieve the symptoms.
13. It counteracts most kinds of pain – physical an emotional.
14. The herbaceous scent blends well with all other oils and can be used as the main part of a potion to provide a platform for all the other scents to project from.
15. The herb can be used in baking, in jams, in teas and in body products.
16. Children seem to like it – it tends to provide a sense of calm and security. It is also a powerful oil to use with the elderly to instill a sense of safety.
17. The essential oil is perfect for grounding and centering, using in spells and to help stimulate creativity.
18. It is wonderful to use if you need support and encouragement, and either don’t have anyone around to give that to you, or you’ve temporarily exhausted your own supply. Helps you to find the strength to carry on when times are tough.
19. Connects us to the great feminine power of Gaia.
20. One drop is enough to change your perspective from weak to strong.
Remember to treat yourself first, then everyone will benefit.
Check out my YouTube channel too, thanks.