Please check out my new book REVELATION! – Reveal Your Destiny with Essential Oils
and many other stores worldwide as a Kindle and Paperback
2015! The Universal Number of 8!
Last year I wrote about the number 7 in regards to the numerology of 2014 – The Universal Number of 7! In this article I wrote about meeting a numerologist and apart from being totally wonderful and charming, she was very insistent I write about the number 7. So following on from that meeting lets see what’s in store for us next year.
In numerology the number 8 represents where we are in our journey, through the cycle of 1 to 9. So with 2015, equaling 8, we are almost at the end of the cycle.
I’ve always associated the number 8 with abundance and money, but the more I read about it the more I realise these are simplifications. There are many kinds of numerology out there and just as many interpretations, so what I can gather about the number 8 and our year in 2015 is:
* 8 is as much about karmic balance and the Law of Cause and effect than it is about money
* the energy of the infinity sign gives us strength and allows us to express our leadership qualities
* we are confident and fair to others
* we can access our personal power (without too much ego) which can not only help others but can also help us reap the benefits of the past 7 years of hard work
* we may have more abundance and money in our lives but it is less important to us than before
* the number 8 is about balance and a greater expression of money vs abundance
* if we are truly living up to the number 8 we can feel and express the need to help those around us
So what essential oils can we use to meld with the number 8?
1. Sandalwood (Indian or Australian)
– see the needs of the many are met through social awareness throughout the world
– feel your spirit rise within you and overflow to help those in need
– inspiration and creativity without the need for ego
– clarity and worldliness, softness
– world peace
– connect to mother earth
– tranquility, abundance
– flow of love through the heart chakra
– true “affluence” (meaning “to flow”)
– this is an endangered tree so please see my article Rosewood – A Story of Ecology and Conservation for more info
– Indian rosewood could be used vin its place – Dalbergia sissoo I MUST Have You!
Lets use some crystal quartz for clarity in 2015 too.
See you next year.
Remember to treat yourself first, then everyone will benefit.